New day job forced me to take this to lunch today

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I work mostly at night due to most contacts being in Europe and farther. So during the day has been pretty boring lately.
One of the old owners of Palm Beach Lincoln Mercury and former owner of The Collection of Ft Lauderdale called me last week and asked me to help out with internet sales on the exotic cars.
We also have a great inventory of very nice pre-owned Mercedes and BMWs so if anyone needs a nice car let me know.
My cell and email is on website.
Heres link to current website with up to date inventory:
Palm Beach Exotic Collection - Serving West Palm Beach, FL

So since its been awhile and I need to brush up on my 'product knowledge' I took this to lunch today.
Went home and picked up the wife and we took a quick trip up I95. :thumbsup:

360 Modena...
BILLSGUN002.jpg

Wife took pic right before we left..
NewImage2.jpg

Then drove this 612 Scaglietti for about 30 mins ...
NewImage6.jpg

Renntech SL600....750hp...
renntech.jpg

Bentley Silver Spur...(fast slug)
NewImage.jpg

Yes this really is Emerson Fittipaldi's car spinning on the ceiling...
BILLSGUN004.jpg

Sterlin Marlins car hanging upside down in service area..
BILLSGUN003.jpg

Couple more Youtube vids on the place:

Lucky you...I hope they did not force you behind wheel. To many cars to little time.

that cayenne s is sick. ive wanted one of those since i first seen one a few years ago.

Lucky you...I hope they did not force you behind wheel. To many cars to little time.

It sucked..I didnt wanna do it...I think the wife is still shaking and her ears are still ringing :laugh:

that cayenne s is sick. ive wanted one of those since i first seen one a few years ago.

Cayenne is very nice. Turbo S with Carbon Ceramic Brakes..Only an $8800 option..??? Cash or charge sir..:)

Very nice, my wife's friend from college moved to Atl. Her husband works for a lambo dealer, I got a ride last time...... Really gonna try to convince him to let me drive next time.

I want an 2003+ SL500 any for under 15k? :whistle:

At this time only this super clean car:
1996 Used Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL600 at Palm Beach Exotic Collection in West Palm Beach, FL, IID 5723114

but if your serious I will ask them to keep an eye out. Inventory changes approx every 45 days and they go to auction weekly.
I know when they changed to new body style the value of the old SL fell bigtime. Didnt make the car any worse just dropped the value considerably.

I work mostly at night due to most contacts being in Europe and farther. So during the day has been pretty boring lately.
One of the old owners of Palm Beach Lincoln Mercury and former owner of The Collection of Ft Lauderdale called me last week and asked me to help out with internet sales on the exotic cars.
We also have a great inventory of very nice pre-owned Mercedes and BMWs so if anyone needs a nice car let me know.
My cell and email is on website.
Heres link to current website with up to date inventory:
Palm Beach Exotic Collection - Serving West Palm Beach, FL

So since its been awhile and I need to brush up on my 'product knowledge' I took this to lunch today.
Went home and picked up the wife and we took a quick trip up I95. :thumbsup:

360 Modena...
BILLSGUN002.jpg

Wife took pic right before we left..
NewImage2.jpg

Then drove this 612 Scaglietti for about 30 mins ...
NewImage6.jpg

Renntech SL600....750hp...
renntech.jpg

Bentley Silver Spur...(fast slug)
NewImage.jpg

Yes this really is Emerson Fittipaldi's car spinning on the ceiling...
BILLSGUN004.jpg

Sterlin Marlins car hanging upside down in service area..
BILLSGUN003.jpg

Couple more Youtube vids on the place:

Is the 360 the one we're going to take when we pick up some chicken at Publix?:whistle:

My daughter has an 06 PT, i just got her out of bed to see that one. :rofl:

Cool cars, I want something nasty for a road car. Vette, BMW, Infinity. My current road car is Silverado 4x4, see I told you need a road car.

Back