New 'busa owner says hello...

chain

Registered
Hi gang,

New 'busa owner here. Took possession of an '04 Limited yesterday. I've got saddle time on three different 'busas (my main riding friend is on his second one) and am something of a veteran literbike guy having owned a ZX-11, GSX-R1000, CBR954RR and now my Bus (among other less powerful machines).

I've been pouring through the various threads here and it seems like a fairly mature place, not too many teapot helmet/neon bearing squids...  
wink.gif
...so I might hang around for a bit if that's okay.

Hey, a quick question, where is this board "located" at? Only reason I ask is, color is spelled colour in the text formatting area when I'm posting. Am I a Yankee intruder on a UK board?

blush.gif

Warm regards,

opdsgt

welcome aboard and yes it's an excellent community here !! Tons of great folks and lots of fun, oh BTW what's wrong with spelling colour with a "u" the brits aren't the only ones that do that
wink.gif
laugh.gif

As far as I know the board is located in Kansas.

Welcome to the board bro. Good to see another Omaha Busa owner here on the board. The board is located in Oklahoma.

gratz on the purchase and welcome to the board. Now that you may "hang around" how bout some pics of the bike?!

Welcome...I'd be interested in your thoughts on the 'busa vs
the zx11...just wondering...
Ride safe...

Welcome to the board and congrats on your new bike! Yes how about some pics ... we'd love to see that nice red Busa ... one of my favorite colors ... oops I mean colours
smile.gif

Welcome to the board. This is by far the best Busa site. Stick around you'll like it here.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

busabad, ref your question about the ZX-11 v. Busa, I'd have to say the Kwak was a superb machine for what it was (a roomy, relatively heavy open-class GT machine), but the Suzuki indeed the better of the two. Stands to reason I guess, what with nearly a decade difference between the two in terms of design (the 11 came out in '90 IIRC, the Bus in '99) and 200 more cc's. I can't say anything bad about the Kwak, but I like the Suzook better.

Geebman, another Omaha rider! Seems like this is the perfect bike for the wide open spaces of the Midwest, no? ;)

Well, I'm getting a dead link when I try to access the Upload Center and I can't do single pic attachments (firewall at work perhaps?) so I'll post a few pics from home later tonight...

opdsgt

Welcome to the board and congrats on your new bike! Yes how about some pics ... we'd love to see that nice red Busa ... one of my favorite colors ... oops I mean colours
smile.gif
Finally got a photo snapped. Don't know how many '04 Limiteds there are here on the board, but it's an eye popping paint scheme, particularly in the sun.

Check the link below for a pic...

Back