New Busa,just read this,might be old news/fake news/?

Could be nice if it were true....... but i don't much like the tail section......looks like a 14's ass.......and all those spokes.......makes the bike look heavy.........and them frame covers........I would want to see the frame. Otherwise sharp looking wanna be Gen 3.

...I just don't see a market for this bike (or a ZX14).

We'd all love to buy one but I'm sure the marketing forecast wouldn't take us into account...(although they should).

Rubb, it's smart of Suzuki to constantly tease us. Keeps the interest piqued. If they ever do come out with a Gen-3, it'll be on my Want List in two shakes.

Suzuki Hayabusa-4.jpg

Suzuki Hayabusa-3.JPG

I just hope they don't disappoint us :(
You can be guaranteed Kawasaki will be ready with a response....suck if they wait for the Gen 3 Busa to come along then launch a bike to dominate it right after (which they will as they are due for a gen 3 themselves).

You can be guaranteed Kawasaki will be ready with a response....suck if they wait for the Gen 3 Busa to come along then launch a bike to dominate it right after (which they will as they are due for a gen 3 themselves).
I'm still sticking with the KING!!! Not that I ever want to sell my current bike LOL. The 2020 busa grey color sure is pretty though.

Back