New Black '07 Busa OwNr

Well.... As requested. ;) Pics of the Black Busa.

I just realized this is my second "bird". I have also attached pics of the Thunder"bird".

Man, I loooove black. :-D

You guys approve??
Busa:
IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

TBird:
p1010004.jpg

p1010005.jpg

p1010006.jpg

p1010007.jpg

(Dunno how big those are gonna show up as....)

Kevin L.

wow, does it look that bad?? :p I post and hear nothing... guess I will just have to take it back and ask for a refund...

;) J/K of course

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
nice pics, sorry just seeing the post. Remove stickers, and reflectors, and take it very easy, not like your other bikes. Not at all
laugh.gif

You might even want to remove those S's on the tank. Nice Bird. Live on the coast
rock.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

"dadofthree" - I am in the Lake City area, but in and out of the Charleston area a good bit. Might have to catch up with you. Not many people around for me to do any riding with.

What is the best wasy to remove the stickers? I would definitely be interested in doing that. (Guess I might need to search the forum, etc.)

Kevin L.

She is looking even nicer at the moment. Took mom's hairdryer to it and got those hideous orange Warning stickers off of her.

My helibars, and a few other mods should be arriving today. Can't wait to get started on it all tonight after work. Gotta get her ready for the trek to Daytona on the 5th!

Thanks to all of you for the welcomes and great comments!
smile.gif
Feels great to be a Busa owner.

Kevin L.

Looks good. I new the reflector, sticker police would be by.
If you lose the S from the tank you could send it to me.
smile.gif
Need one on my toolbox.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Yeah, how does the front reflector come off? I noticed it was attached with a bolt. Wanted to make sure I dont screw something up by removing that bolt to get the front reflector off.

The rear reflectors are coming off quick.

Dunno, think I am going to keep the "S" on. I am a sucker for shiny objects on black vehicles (note the V8 badges on the car). Just not tooo much bling...

KL

Back