new bike

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Ok.....I've gotta tell someone. I am quite certain y'all will be able to relate. I'm having some serious difficulties fucusing on my job. My new 'Busa (blk/silv '05) is arriving today in a box, problem is I'm not off til tuesday. DAMN!-I can't wait! I've already got the initial break-in miles trip planned (tuesday!).

By the way, I've looked all over the web for Hayabusa info, and this is, without a doubt, the best site out there. There is a wealth of knowledge here. I have learned a lot in the past few weeks. Make no mistake, I will be a donating member. And for the record, I will own a few t-shirts and a hat or 2. Thanks for all your help!

Impatiently waiting
Mark

It will be well worth the wait.
smile.gif

Congrats on the arrival...hope your day races by so you can see it!  
cool.gif

Post up pics when you can, and welcome!!  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "I'm simple..."|1112980645 -->

yea, my 13 yr old just gave me some instructions on our digital camera. I am kinda electronically challenged....my dvd's still blink "12:00"..."12:00"..etc. I will, however (with her help I'm sure) post pics soon.

Congrats and like VA said it will be worth the wait!

I've been in the car business 25 yrs and have missed only 4 days to being sick....can't mess up my record. I've always been of the opinion that successful people play even when it hurts. This is tougher than if I was sick though! I'm sure I'll survive. Like a few previous comments, it'll be worth the wait.
M

welcome to the .org!

I have a feeling that you're coming down with the flu. A slight tingle at the back of the throat....general queasiness...very contagious...
wink.gif

i'll really try to get to work today but I....uhh....ooohhhh.... *blorch*

Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy the bike, it's definitely worth the wait. I am also one who rarely calls in sick, but I had to on Tuesday, just way too nice outside. Is that wrong of me?
smile.gif

Oh man.... did the same thing when my bike came in..... Since I was out of sick days I just called in dead.... Boss got a kick out of it. Thank God he was cool.

ENJOY!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Little update. The shipping co. showed up Friday with the bike. Only problem is that it was red/blk, not blk/silv. Obviously the trading dlr is colorblind..... My buddy at the store called this dlr and they do have the bike, but it'll take another week for the shipping co to get to it. The answer.... I am gonna be at the dlrs doorstep @ 9am to pick up the crate myself. The guys here will assemble that puppy as soon as I get back, and I'll be ridin' by noon! fuggin awesome!
Now I'll have another pic to keep. the crate in the back of my superduty!

Welcome to the board...
biggrin.gif

I know how frustrating the wait can be... I waited 4 months to get Elenor! But it sure was worth the wait
smile.gif

I've been in the car business 25 yrs and have missed only 4 days to being sick....can't mess up my record.  I've always been of the opinion that successful people play even when it hurts.  This is tougher than if I was sick though!  I'm sure I'll survive.  Like a few previous comments, it'll be worth the wait.
M
Yeah you have a busa now. Lets see how long you keep that attendance record. I have called off like 12 times to go riding since I have had mine. Thank god for sick days. lol

You know, it's one thing to sit here and talk about how awsome the busa is. It's quite another to finally own one and experience it for yourself...............I am in love..again. This machine is incredible. I didn't put as many miles on it as I wanted as the "deal" with my wife included working on one of our landscape projects, but I was able to put 155 mi's on. Still being pretty easy on it, at least until 2 or 300 mi's. I want to get a good feel for it before I really twist it. I brought my camera with me today, and I'll do my best to figure out how to post pics today.

I'm now officially a member of the brotherhood!

YEA!!!

Mark

Back