New 04 Hayabusa Owner Soon!

I rode the bike about 6 miles, put it on the workstand, and started tearing into it. Guess it's not the pretty bike ready to ride, but here's it's current state, and I like it! :laugh: It will be ready to go within a week, I'll post some "finished" pics then.

BusaDisrobed.jpg

funny thing about motorcycles. there could be two identical models. The first bike owned by several different people, a couple minor drops, kept outside, tacky accessories and often abused. second of the identical models could be owned by older responsible person, kept it factory, never abused or raced, all maint done properly, and used occasionally in good weather. because motorcycles are typically not primary vehicles, this happens often.

both are for sale at same time, asking same price. i've seen this hypothetical senerio many times. it just doesn't seem to happen this ways with cars near as often.

sounds like you found one of the nice 7 yr old models. curious what it cost, but not going to ask. lol

Thought I'd post one more pic, it's all back together now with new Bridgestone BT023's front and rear, a new DID X-ring chain, and all the fluids changed/flushed. I think I'm gonna really like this bike!

Hayabusa1.jpg

Back