Need/Want - Ti Force Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB_bimmerbusa

Registered
why? the pipe sounds shitteee. Heard it 2 days ago on a zx12. It was rattlin' like crazy. Sounded like a bad vance and hines.
Not worth the horsepower if it sounds like that. oh no.

Why would you waste your money on that when you could have the sidewinder?
You are doing your motor right?

i paid $850 for mine. i love the pipe. it makes power but it does sound tinny when you rev the motor above 3500 rpm. i didn't get it from orient.

Posted: Aug. 19 2000,08:13
laugh.gif

I have a Ti Force and it does not sound tinny . It has a deeper growl than the Yosh TRS I had on my last bike. I have to say Ilike it a lot better.

I ask AGAIN!.....

why the HECK is this older forum category at the TOP of the board listings?

people keep posting in here and it's rediculous....don't they realize some people forget to check what they are reading?

tounge.gif

I JUST ORDERED A TI FORCE HIGH MOUNT. DOSE ANY ONE KNOW OF A BETTER SOUNDING HIGH MOUNT. MY BIKE HAS A 240 REAR TIRE SET UP THANKS

Your pipe sounds bad because it's not the year 2000 anymore and now there exists better exhaust and tuning technology (this is a message from the future). In the future Kawasaki will still blow goats and make unsubstatiated claims about there motorcycles performance. In the future gas will be over $3 p/gallon and our President will have the lowest approval rating in history. Busa'a will still be the coolest bikes in the World, Janet Jackson will gain, and then amazingly lose 65lbs, which Britney Spears will find and stick right onto her ass. She will marry Kevin Feterliene and create two children and one deadbeat husband of biblical proportions (he should be made the Holy Saint of loser husbands). More Americans will vote for contestants on a reality show than will for the Presidential election (Taylor Hicks rules). A drug will be invented that will give you 2 day erections, whether or not you want it to last for two days!
Well, that's it form the future. I think I've covered all of the critical developements. Good by from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back