Need Tuner in Houston desperate

respivey

Registered
Need a tuner in Houston Area that likes a challenge. My Busa powered funny car will most likely not fit on a bike dyno. Need help!

He didnt seem too interested in my project. Heard about a Johnny Cheesman does any one have a phone number.

110 inch wheel base it is just a very short Super Comp Dragster.Weight 670# Will send some pics if i can figure out how to post them.

Any ideas on a tune up I have installed a powercommander.Engine is a stocker with a homemade air box( stock box will not fit)Running a stock header with no muffler system. Engine is fouling plugs probably running way to rich. came with some kind of a custom map just for a place to start.I am installing a air fuel ratio meter this weekend to try to see about where i am. any help is appreciated thanks Spivey Racing. Need to get this car on the track i got a bunch of big block chevy friends i need to make look silly.

last I heard johnnycheese was "retired" from the motorcycle world until his personal life was where he wanted it to be. he pops in from time to time so shoot him a pm. If he does come out to play your dragster better be able to handle absolutely everything the busa can put out, "cause he'll find every ounce of power available!

(Tango1300 @ Mar. 30 2007,13:10) How large is this car?  I have a dynojet, but would doubt a car will fit.
Tango, how much do you charge for dyno? And where are you located?

I'm off of Beltway and Antonie.

Ok guys i quess i am going to tune this thing the hard way. Was hopeing for some help. I may just buy a dyno and you can bet your ass i can afford it.

Do you have the vac lines hooked up and is the MAP sensor still hooked up? It was attached to the factory airbox, and when unhooked causes it to run way rich.

(respivey @ Apr. 03 2007,17:30) Ok guys i quess i am going to tune this thing the hard way. Was hopeing for some help. I may just buy a dyno and you can bet your ass i can afford it.
This is what I found....

Don't know how current it is...
But it was available online with a search...

Johnny Cheese Performance
401 FM 685, Suite 201
Pflugerville 78660
Tel: 512-990-0686

(buffalojoe @ Apr. 05 2007,03:38)
(respivey @ Apr. 03 2007,17:30) Ok guys i quess i am going to  tune this thing the hard way. Was hopeing for some help. I may just buy a dyno and you can bet your ass i can afford it.
This is what I found....

Don't know how current it is...
But it was available online with a search...

Johnny Cheese Performance
401 FM 685, Suite 201
Pflugerville 78660
Tel: 512-990-0686
close but in Round Rock now and a different number. on day Dynojet will fix it.
767-4273

(respivey @ May 14 2007,21:18) Johnny Cheeseman can i get your phone # again didnt get the area code  Thanks Spivey Racing
512-767-4273

I'm not sure if he realized it was in a car or not.

I will fly in and help you track down fueling issue and tune it on the track,if noone can help you out locally..just lmk...no need to buy a dyno..a wideband is all you need if a stock motor...probably won't even need it if you can find source to other issue first..

I have a listing under busa problems that may explain what i have done You folks dont know how much you have helped on this project. Any assistance or questions are appreciated Thanks Spivey Racing

Back