Need to get rid of the scooter.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
For financial reasons, I need to get rid of the bike. It will be temporary. I have an 05 black/red with 30K on the clock. Full muzzy, braided lines all around, Undertail, hugger. I need to get $5500 out of it. If you know anyone interested let me know.

hate to see you having to do this bro...wish i had the cash as that is a very nice price for that quality of bike! :beerchug:

Ill be back soon. I'm very close to getting a promotion at the new maximum security prison. Initially I will be losing money because cant hit the overtime and my drive is quite a bit longer. BUT, within the next 4 years my pay will be about 20K a year more than I make now. I will have another bike next summer when my child supports goes down.

Pics

DSCF0492 (Medium).JPG

Love the bike. I was never big into red on bikes or cars. But for some reason yours is damn sexy. Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

Love the bike. I was never big into red on bikes or cars. But for some reason yours is damn sexy. Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

Thanks, it looks a little "cleaner" I think because I removed alot of the decals. Its pretty subtle but I think it stands out.

CHRIS BUDDY!!! that sucks to hear. I take it you are not going to the dragon this year then? :down:

Sorry to hear Chris but feel your pain, trying to get rid of mine too. Hopefully you will be up and riding again soon!!

Chris,
Very sorry to hear this - wow.

Back