Upgrading Chip / Get Rid of Gov.

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok yall, yet another newb question. Im looking for the *Best* Aftermarket Chip. I think they are called an ECU..im not sure. But I wanna get rid of the GOV and get the best aftermarket chip to get a boost out of my bike. I would also like to get a better Aftermarket Piston/Rings. Can some1 point me in the right direction? I want to add alot more HP and Torque without getting supercharged or turbo. Thanks a bunch every1...this forum is awsome.

Ok yall, yet another newb question. Im looking for the *Best* Aftermarket Chip. I think they are called an ECU..im not sure. But I wanna get rid of the GOV and get the best aftermarket chip to get a boost out of my bike. I would also like to get a better Aftermarket Piston/Rings. Can some1 point me in the right direction? I want to add alot more HP and Torque without getting supercharged or turbo. Thanks a bunch every1...this forum is awsome.
You need to tell us what you are trying to do.  What is on the bike at present for mods and hpStock pistons and rings are great.   You can have work done to increase your rpm's out of the ECM.  $200.00 from daveO on the boards.  First you need to figure out why you would do that.  You most certainly do not want to remove the rev limiter is you want to keep the bike long.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106178450 -->

Back