need suggestions for 08 paintjob.....

FTMFW

Registered
so my bikes been dinged up in the trailer, rock chips, scuffs, etc, and needs a fresh look. i just cant make my mind up. first off, my bike is an 08, black frame. lowered/stretched (its not a showbike, race/streetbike), black swingarm, and ive powdercoated a lot of brackets and stuff black, so i need to stay with something that wont clash. i was thinking of just respraying orange/black, but i dont want people to think that i wrecked or something, and i want my hard work to show up. so far all i can come up with is....

orange/black but in a different scheme.

black/silver

all black

also has a cataylist 6" tail. not that that stuff matters, just to give an idea of how the bike looks. black wheels as well.

pix greatly appreciated, and once my computers fixed ill have before, during and after pix.

im currently prepping an 05 for glacier white pearl, and a blackbird for a royal blue. should be a fun summer!

If you could do the black/silver from the 05's or black/blue from 02's but complementing the 08's lines, that would be sexy.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

i don't have much of an imagination, but i have always liked the Shelby cobra. so :poke: maybe black with silver cobra stripes, or deep blue or deep red with the silver Shelby stripes. or you could always have it wrapped. then you could put pictures on it. :whistle: like gnomes and dragons being eaten by Spartans :whistle: or whatever.

:laugh: sorry, like i said "limited imagination.".

Back