Need help with part number.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Just got my BMC race air filter in the mail today for my GEN 2. Just wanted to double check before I mounted it that it is the correct part. The description on the box doesnt really help as the part # is listed the same for the street and race application. Hopefully the sku number will give me my answer. Please help.

Pic

79d2e27a.jpg

My part # was FM 529-04 Race , So I think it is the same .

Yeah when I ordered it, I made sure I chose the race too. Street and race have the same model number. I was hoping for some kind of mark on the box that read "race". Talked with the local shop, they told me that the boxes aren't marked. Only way to really tell is that the race filters are more transparent then the street versions. Kinda hard to do a compare without a street version.

Yeah when I ordered it, I made sure I chose the race too. Street and race have the same model number. I was hoping for some kind of mark on the box that read "race". Talked with the local shop, they told me that the boxes aren't marked. Only way to really tell is that the race filters are more transparent then the street versions. Kinda hard to do a compare without a street version.

Dint quote me but I think the race version has a stripe across the filter. I am waiting on some short stacks from Honda East. If I get ten in the next couple if days I will tell you. It has been a while since I was inside my box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Now the waiting game for the correct filter to arrive. Thanks for all the info.

Dint quote me but I think the race version has a stripe across the filter. I am waiting on some short stacks from Honda East. If I get ten in the next couple if days I will tell you. It has been a while since I was inside my box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you order those?

Back