Need Help Finding A Part # For Clip And Bolt To Deflector Wing

Apex23

Registered
My original wing was ripped in this location when I bought my bike and I decided to replace it with the tiger racing aluminum wing, but I need the clip and bolt that goes there since I never had it originally. I've tried looking online for the part #'s, but all I ever see is just the wing like in this picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is for an 05 if that matters.
iXluvjx.gif

My original wing was ripped in this location when I bought my bike and I decided to replace it with the tiger racing aluminum wing, but I need the clip and bolt that goes there since I never had it originally. I've tried looking online for the part #'s, but all I ever see is just the wing like in this picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is for an 05 if that matters.
View attachment 1575756
Hi. You can go to any auto body part store or auto part store or auto body shop they can set you up. You can call Pro Boult U S A 855 272 5682

View attachment 1575756

94484-24F00

In case anyone else has this issue, It looks like the bolt is the same a the side fairings so part: v09139-05054 SCREW,M5X16

Back