Need everyone's  opinion!!!!!

busa crazy

Registered
IM GETTING SOME MARVICS,NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOR SHOULD I GET. BIKE IS BEING PAINTED CHARCOAL W/ TINTED DOUBLE BUBBLE SHIELD, FRAME IS SILVER. IT WILL HAVE BLACK AND BLUE SYMBOL AND THE 1300 IN CHROME ,WRITING IN BLACK WHEEL OPTION'S ARE BLACK OR SILVER. .
1zhelp.gif

<!--EDIT|busa crazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141693909 -->

I think the Silver would set the bike off, the Black might make it too much dark colors with little offsets !! GO SILVER
tounge.gif

thanks for your opinion's, it pretty funny that out of a 103 view's and 12 odd hours their were only 3 board members with opinion!!! oh well that might not know what a marvic looks like.
jump9.gif

silver to offset your colors. You can make charcoal colored paint by just adding a little mettalic to black, so silver would set it off.

Silver only cause they will stand out more. Black for the more stealth look.

I have been lusting after a set of Gold Marchesini's so I am jaded. But for your bike Silver would probably look pretty righteous.

thanks everyone for your imput,just needed help in the right direction. it's alot of money to spend and not get the match you need. and for the one's that didn't know what a marvic is,it's a very light race wheel for motorcycles their used alot in road racing and now their being used at the strip!!! but thanks again.
race.gif

<!--EDIT|busa crazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141785962 -->

IMG_0333.JPG

Back