Need Advice On Clip Ons For Gen Ll Busa.

nitrobusa08

Registered
Hi everyone on Hayabusa dot org. I have a Macintosh upper clamp for my 08 Hayabusa but haven't put it on yet because I don't know what degree or angle of 50mm. Clip ons I should use , I am trying to prevent the brake and clutch lever from hitting anything when I turn real sharp right or left. Thanks for your help.

Hi everyone on Hayabusa dot org. I have a Macintosh upper clamp for my 08 Hayabusa but haven't put it on yet because I don't know what degree or angle of 50mm. Clip ons I should use , I am trying to prevent the brake and clutch lever from hitting anything when I turn real sharp right or left. Thanks for your help.
The title should say a Gen 2 Hayabusa

I think Im going to try the Driven Clip-ons DCLO50BK hopefully they will come close but not hit my fairings. Anybody here use these on there Hayabusa ? Any help is appreciated Thank You.

I'm running a set of the Renthal adjustable clip ons. I've got a Gen 1 with a Macintosh upper clamp. I chose the Renthals for that very reason so I have a little wiggle room if I need to adjust

I use and sell the vortex 7 degree and if bike not super low you can pull the back a bit to get clearance needed.. 1 black set on hand ready to ship inbox me if you like

As soon as I get
I use and sell the vortex 7 degree and if bike not super low you can pull the back a bit to get clearance needed.. 1 black set on hand ready to ship inbox me if you like
Hello Goldenchild, I'm going with what you said the Vortex 7 degree 50mm , Although I have a gift card from another Store that I will use to order them. Thank you for your help with the decision on which type of clip ons. I will post a picture of the new parts when there installed. Have a excellent Day.

Back