Need a place to stay

Thanks guys. I'll just show up Thursday with my air mattress and who ever's got floorspace will be the folks I'm crashing with on Thursday night. I try to stay with people I don't already know since the whole idea in coming is to meet new folks on the board. Hey Acehole, give me a shout sometime before the trip and we'll touch base. Thanks again guys!

Ian
901-351-4764

Ian if you want I can change my room to add 2 bunk beds, instead of the single queen only. That is better than the floor. But it does change the price of the room. I am willing to workout what makes sense. Plus that will give one more bunk available should someone else need a place to crash.

And dude I am not at all rushing you to decide, but if I need to change my room I need to do it 15 days prior to arrival.

Dragon's Rest is right across from the Microtel in a private cabin on a quiet road....hint....meaning I actually plan on sleeping at night....*grin*

Ian if you want I can change my room to add 2 bunk beds, instead of the single queen only. That is better than the floor. But it does change the price of the room. I am willing to workout what makes sense. Plus that will give one more bunk available should someone else need a place to crash.

And dude I am not at all rushing you to decide, but if I need to change my room I need to do it 15 days prior to arrival.

Dragon's Rest is right across from the Microtel in a private cabin on a quiet road....hint....meaning I actually plan on sleeping at night....*grin*

Thanks for the offer Tom but since this trip is more business than anything else I try to make sure to stay at the Phillips since that is where you find the group. This is probably my 20th trip to the gap area and frankly I'm tired of those roads but I still go because I enjoy hanging out with everyone and meeting people face to face that frequent this board is important to stand sales. I think that was a run on sentence.... Anyways, I appreciate the offer but I'll opt for the Phillips; somebodies got to be the life of the party right?

Ian

Thanks for the offer Tom but since this trip is more business than anything else I try to make sure to stay at the Phillips since that is where you find the group. This is probably my 20th trip to the gap area and frankly I'm tired of those roads but I still go because I enjoy hanging out with everyone and meeting people face to face that frequent this board is important to stand sales. I think that was a run on sentence.... Anyways, I appreciate the offer but I'll opt for the Phillips; somebodies got to be the life of the party right?

Ian

Ian

I"m pretty sure Gixerhp will have floor space or possible a bed available? Not sure but come say hi when you arrive on Thursday and we can figure it out.

Glad to hear that you are getting the help that you need. Seeing this just make me wanna get to the next Bash.

I have this vision.... hang on...... its of Ian.... I am making him a steak.... and..... he is giving me this discount on...... what is it..... its a rear stand that he brought me..... just like he did back in '06...

Wait....what the heck is Jessica Alba doing in this vision?...... Ok, I gotta go!

awww i want to go to the bash so bad ugh ugh ugh ugh 11 hours for me and i would have to ride the bike there the only way i could efford the gas

Back