Need a place to stay

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, does anyone have an open bed or floor space for an air mattress? I may bring my buddy Buster again. Either way I need a crash spot at the Phillips. Let me know

Ian
901-351-4764

i have a couch<not a pull out> for friday and sat in cabin 202

Last edited:
you can probably have Lycan's bed, he's gonna be drinkin with John til late night and wont find his way back to the Microtel :whistle: :laugh:

you can probably have Lycan's bed, he's gonna be drinkin with John til late night and wont find his way back to the Microtel :whistle: :laugh:

OH heavens!! John and I are sharing a cabin....looks like Lycan will be using the couch! Hmmm now where is that mason jar???

OH heavens!! John and I are sharing a cabin....looks like Lycan will be using the couch! Hmmm now where is that mason jar???

yeah, you'll have an extra roomie at least one or two nights :laugh:

the mason jar could be any number of places, start with John, Angel then look over for those bama folks, never know what kinda hootch they might show up with :whistle: :laugh:

Ok RJB, I'll take your floorspace/couch for Friday and Saturday night. Give me a shout this week if ya want and we'll talk it over. So, does anyone have space at the Phillips for Thursday night? Doug?

Ian
901-351-4764

that will work man

you can call me anytime after 4:30 i dont know what your work is like so call me when you get some time

828-776-1927

Back