Need a '05 Service Manual

I can make copies of mine and send you one...why do you want one so bad i would check the shops around you to get one cause it is going to be cashy i dont think the years have changed so any year should work i think...

mrninja - I finally found a place I could order an '05 service manual on-line. I should have it in a couple of weeks. I'm planning on doing all my maintenance myself, so I figured it would be a good idea to have the '05 manual handy.

But I have a more urgent need for the '05 manual. I recently installed a Scorpio Alarm on my '05 and I need the wiring diagram that shows the colors of the wiring for the starter circuitry, kick-stand circuit, kill switch, ignition switch, etc. Reason being, I need to tie in a part of the alarm into the bikes' wiring and before doing so I wanted to study the wiring before making the connection. If you have a way of PM'ing me just the page that shows that wiring diagram, I'd certainly appreciate it!

I downloaded the '99-'00 manual, but just wanted the '05 manual to make 100% sure of my wiring colors. PM: kf4hrkf4hr@yahoo.com Thanks!

Spoke with a mechanic about the 05's. His claim is that the 03-05 bikes are EXACTLY mechanically the same and that the only true difference is that the plastics are a bit different.

Sound accurate?

Back