My turn to post up a thank you.....Mcintosh Machine and Fab

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to throw out a huge "Thank You!" to Terry Mcintosh and Tiffany Kuhn at Mcinstosh Machine and Fabrication. I placed an order for a couple of swingarms from them, one being for my personal bike. Terry was very helpful in making sure I ordered exactly what suited my customer and myself best for the set-ups we planned on running. Also, Tiffany kept me very up-to-date on how everything was coming along. I know I more than appreciate good customer service and both Terry and Tiffany are top notch.

Big props to these guys and what they do for OUR sport :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mcintoshswingarm_zpsf855dd08.jpg

Justin, your customer service is A#1 also. Ive ordered very small parts from you and theres no way you could have made enuff off it to justify the time it took you to find them and send them out. props to you to man. dragon

Justin, your customer service is A#1 also. Ive ordered very small parts from you and theres no way you could have made enuff off it to justify the time it took you to find them and send them out. props to you to man. dragon

I appreciate that. I figured it was my turn to throw out a thank you after all the love I get around here :beerchug:

awww Justin you mean you bought me a swingarm as a gift for all the times ive ordered stuff from you lol man NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

If I was to ever to take the route of an extended swingarm without a doubt I would go with Mcintosh!
Ive seen some of there products around dragstrips and I can say they are great qaulity. To hear about there customer service is refreshing. You can make the best product but if your customer service sux you wont go far or last long in this competitive buisness.
Takes a while to build great customer service but bad customer service will spread like wild fire!

For some reason most people like to take energy on negativity rather then positive buisness expierences.

Back