Thank you everyone!

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
Wow, what a week! On our ten-hour drive back to San Diego, Carlos and I talked about how much we enjoyed this past week. We talked about the unbelievable scenery, the smooth roadways, the gorgeous weather, and the amazing culture of the Busa riders.
Scar, thank you so much for this amazing experience called the “Busa Stampedeâ€￾. The amount of effort and dedication on your part made this a phenomenal week. The rides, the track, the pictures, just everything, thank you, it is greatly appreciated what you did so that we could have the best time. (BEST DAY EVER!!)
Doyle and Ralph, thank you for the opportunity to ride your routes and for guiding us all along the beautiful state of Nevada, and occasionally California. Growing up in rural Oregon, I have been biased towards my home state’s natural beauty and you had me breathless from the vistas of your local roadways. Your attention to detail and concern with safety were also greatly appreciated. Thank you.
What a wonderfully fun group of people you all are! It was a genuine pleasure to have met every single one of you. I have never met a more supportive, positive, up-lifting group of people who at first seemed to only have one thing in common, an amazing piece of machinery known as the “Busaâ€￾. Over the course of the week, Carlos and I talked about how much of a culture can be found in Busa riding. It was a pleasure riding with all of you, Doyle, Ralph, Lisa, Lamb, Ken, Kento, Kent, JDog, Aaron, Bubba and his lovely wife, Terry and Cammie, Adam and every busa rider present, thank you for the great memories. See you all next year, two-up and sideways!!!! ☺

Tiffany - CarlsbadBusa co-pilot AKA – “Traction controlâ€￾

Yeah Tiffany, I've been on a lot of "group rides" before but this past week was, in many ways, the premiere one! You were a fantastic pillion partner for Carlos, that makes you special among all motorcyclists. I really enjoyed the obvious trust and confidence you put in your pilot's skills. Anyways, I sure hope you're back next year!
Sincerely, Doyle

Yeah Tiffany, I've been on a lot of "group rides" before but this past week was, in many ways, the premiere one! You were a fantastic pillion partner for Carlos, that makes you special among all motorcyclists. I really enjoyed the obvious trust and confidence you put in your pilot's skills. Anyways, I sure hope you're back next year!
Sincerely, Doyle

Ditto ! :cool:

Back