My Thoughts

Race_Harley

Registered
I don't know if you kats feel the same as I do but...

I LOVE MY 'BUSA!  YEE HAA!

Everyday I ride her, the more I love her!  If I could marry her, we'd elope in Vegas. LOL  I destroyed another biker's dream yesterday on the Pulaski Skyway. Here I was minding my own business riding towards Newark Airport and this kat on a Honda something-another came flying by me. No problem, but he failed it give the "Horn Toot Of Respect" as he passed. Ok, it was time to show him a thing or two. Downshift and I'm on his tail. He peeks down in the rearview and decides to try to make a quick getaway white lining between two cars at 60 MPH. That's OK, I'll wait for the cars to give me room... then it was on!  Up in his butt with a twist of the throttle and another gear change. Pulled up next to him at about 90 MPH, gave the head nod and BANG! Left him like he wasn't even moving. Full level straights as we came off the bridge and he didn't even attempt to catch up, even after I slowed down to give him a chance to redeem himself (ha ha.. like that was happening!) Finally, I grew tired of waiting and bounced at about 150 MPH until he was a distant memory. Did I mention I love my 'Busa?  I LOVE MY 'BUSA!  My the way, I did a personal best of 173 MPH on Thursday. I adjusted for 8% error in my speedo. It's only my estimation until I get the GPS installed. Next up is the new exhaust system and Power Commander III. I'm keeping it safe and I'm taking all the precausions not to end up a 2007 statistic. I'm just having a lot of fun with this bike. I feel like a 12 year old all over again!  Yee Haaa!  Peace.  
race.gif

(Race_Harley @ Jun. 10 2007,15:04) ...173 MPH on Thursday...I'm keeping it safe and I'm taking all the precausions not to end up a 2007 statistic....
crazy.gif

Ah yes, it's summertime and a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of..

....highway kills!

Have fun, and be safe!

It's funny you mention the "Horn Toot of Respct" LOL. I look for it too.
beerchug.gif

Back