My new toy.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
I purchased a DRZ400SM a few weeks ago and feel in love with how motards rode.  The DRZ just didnt have the power that I was looking for.  I tried out my friends Duke and fell in love with it.  Its an 2002 with 4600 miles.  Words cant describe the ride or feel of the bike.  It comes stock with a lot of goodies.  

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I love it ,,,I want one ,
beerchug.gif

They can be loads of fun! Check this one out...

The Aprilia 1200cc V-twin Supermoto motorcycle clay model
Aprilia to build 1200cc supermoto motorcycle to rival Ducati's Hypermotard
By Ben Purvis

New bikes

13 June 2007 09:31

This is the first picture of Aprilia’s new V-twin supermoto motorcycle– aimed at taking the fight to Ducati’s Hypermotard.

The Aprilia clay model you see here is set to be turned into a production V-twin supermoto bike by the end of this year, and will make its public debut at the Milan show in November.

Initially, the motorcycle will be powered by a retuned version of the Aprilia Shiver’s 750cc DOHC V-twin, making slightly under 100bhp. However, the firm is also working on a 1200cc version due to be launched in late 2008, which will have well over 100bhp, making it the most powerful supermoto in the world.

The supermoto shares the same frame as the Aprilia Shiver, combined with new forks and a longer rear shock to give it more ground clearance. A flat, motocross-style seat and tank and wide, flat bars give it a real supermoto feel.

In MCN today, we speak to market expert Paul Ingram about how the new Aprilia Supermoto motorcycle should sell in the UK, and speak to an Aprilia insider.

ApriliaSM.JPG

...good luck keeping the front end down on that!  
SHOCKED.gif

We have a local here at the dragon who is as fast, or faster than anything else and all done on a duke. Super nice bike man!!
super.gif
I guess I do need to mention we have a dude on a yellow goldwing 1800 that outruns most too. Im starting to think it all boils down to how crazy you are out here in dragon country. Either way that duke is a real fun bike and i wanna ride it
smile.gif

Nice I also have the drz and am thinking of a ktm but the 525 Just not sure about the reliability factor I dont want to be wrenching all the time
SHOCKED.gif

I like to just start um and go play!!!

(Buellbomb @ Jul. 03 2007,11:36)
(tinmann @ Jul. 03 2007,12:58) Thats nice check this one out
I test rode one this morning, it was sweet!
Lucky dog
super.gif

There was one place up by university square mall that sold nothing but Ducs . That Filia Duc was calling me in my sleep for a week .

Back