my new hayabusa

drnavinb

Registered
hi All! got my new white hayabusa in Dec 10 & was thinking about replacing the stock exhaust. i liked Two Brothers & Racefit. wondering which one to opt for. any suggestions?

DSC_0412.jpg

Welcome and congratulations. You seem to be of above average intelligence due to the fact that you purchased the fastest color...I'm quite confidant that you'll make the best educated decision on the exhaust choice. :whistle:
I know nothing of the Racefit and the 2Bro's is a popular choice here. You have to know what is it that you want from the
exhaust system and what best suits your needs and budget. I went w/ a full system for weight and performance. My
intentions were to have an aftrmrkt air filter and a dyno tune. Good luck and let us know via photographs which you decide on. Again :welcome:

Welcome to the org. 2 bros makes good stuff. Dont know anything about the other guys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Welcome to the org. You started out on the right track with the fastest color. I put the two brothers exhaust on mine and just love the sound. Nice deep sound loud enough but not obnoxious..enjoy your ride.

Welcome to the oRg. Exhaust preferences are like tires, oil, wax, etc. I have a Yoshi's on my 09. Sweet bike and glad you found us.

:welcome:

The 2 Brothers Black Series are sweet! Vance n Hines CS1s are nice as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thank guys. i will definitely post few more pics. weight reduction is my first intention then sound. what about HMF exhaust?

oh! color? i love it. & luckily for me was available off the shelf as well.
Welcome and congratulations. You seem to be of above average intelligence due to the fact that you purchased the fastest color...I'm quite confidant that you'll make the best educated decision on the exhaust choice. :whistle:
I know nothing of the Racefit and the 2Bro's is a popular choice here. You have to know what is it that you want from the
exhaust system and what best suits your needs and budget. I went w/ a full system for weight and performance. My
intentions were to have an aftrmrkt air filter and a dyno tune. Good luck and let us know via photographs which you decide on. Again :welcome:

Welcome to the org. I love that color combo. A guy at work has that color with yoshi pipes and it looks and sounds great.

:welcome: to the oRg. Nice ride. I'd tell you Brocks for weight, performance, quality, and price, but nothing you do will help you catch a Black Bus :laugh:

Welcome to the .org. The 2011 sticker/paint scheme is really growing on me.

Congratulation! I had Two Brothers slip-on on my Busa before, they have a nice deep sound. I don't have that sound anymore on my single side Yoshimura TRS full exhaust, but my yosh still sound great lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back