My new 96' Gixxer 1100. First look. Sorry about the poor quality.

Kat99

Registered
So I was looking for a Busa for a while and I havent had much luck in the last few months. I came close once but I didnt want to risk not riding early this year. Saw this ad, made the trip and liked what I saw.

Bike has 25,000 km, full exhaust, Jet Kit, Wiseco Pistons. Well maintained.

Its not a BUSA but she is quite quick, Im amazed at the handling of this bike and throttle response is brutal.

Once it warms up I will get a vid and more pics. Hard to see the metallic in the paint in my underground.

And the last pic is well... just because.

gsxr1100 005.2.jpg

gsxr1100 002.2.jpg

gsxr1100 006.2.jpg

gsxr1100 007.2.jpg

gsxr1100 008.2.jpg

gsxr1100 009.2.jpg

gsxr1100 012.2.jpg

cris%208.jpg

nice bike :beerchug: makes me miss my old 1100 gsxr.... when I buy another it will definitely be water cooled .... the old air cooled ones always required a bit of a puke tube for when things got too hot :whistle:

Nice I had a 93 the first water cooled one.I loved it excpt for the 5 speed trans cause it was geared 1 down 2 up.It handled really good though I had 30000 miles on it when I sold it to get the busa. It would only do 151 geared that way but it would do it quick.

Thanks guys, with the added parts too, I have to say the power is phenominal!! Im coming from a 600 Katana so a bit of a jump. But like I said , the power is brutal and handling is amazing. I guess I got used to throwing the Kat around so this is a bit easier. I LOVE the whole front suspension set up, cant believe its a sport bike and soaks up the bumps soooo good.

Ill post a vid when I can , you have to hear this thing.

Lovin' it! :thumbsup:

I just had this one offered to me, it's a 1994 GSX-R1100:

Even though I already have two heavy girls in my garage, I'm tempted to add this one as a third. :blonde:

Now make with that video! :poke:

Glad to see you are on two wheels Kat! Nothing wrong with old school. There is something about older sportbikes that the new ones cant touch...

Sexy bike...has that race look...also love the watch taped to the triple...tight jeaned girls spinnin a tire...w/o gear...sexy crazy...:laugh:2hip

Back