My grandson's first cupcake!

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
The wife and I went to a friend's house for their daughters junior high graduation party, and we took our 7 month old grandson Autin with us.

We had a cupcake and figured we would let him try the frosting. He has no teeth yet, but is eating jar food. He liked the frosting and as he sat on my wife's lap, he reached out for the cupcake. I told the wife..."Go ahead, let him get his hands in it." Well......

Little did I realize that he was perfectly capable of grabing handfulls of cupcake and shoving them into his mouth.
laugh.gif
He managed to eat a whole cupcake all by himself without dropping much at all. I took some pictures with my camera phone so I thought I would share them. Not the best quality, but you can tell he had fun.
cool.gif

Austin - tearing up the cupcake
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151208349 -->

First_cupcake1_6_24_06.jpg

laugh.gif

The cupcake is gone
wow.gif
We may pay for this later in the form of messy diapers
laugh.gif

Last picture...

First_cupcake2_6_24_06.jpg

He's normally tired as hell by 6:30, but he was wide awake until about 9:30. I think it had something to do with all the sugar
tounge.gif

He crashed hard on the way home though. Sugar withdrawl must be a biotch when your only 7 months old.
wink.gif

Could have been worse. Looks like he enjoyed it, though.

Thats cute. I like the look on his face... "What?! I didn't eat it..."
laugh.gif

He's adorable Jim...and you might want to consider putting him in a worker program to pay future food bills!
laugh.gif

He is the future pilot....we all going to ask him, what is that switches are for? hmmm...thats cool, wish we had that kinda stuff, back in the days...
biggrin.gif

Thanks everybody
cool.gif
Yes, I'm definitly worried about future food bills
laugh.gif

Dont let them get too used to sugar and salt though - really affects them later on. Stick to the bland diet from the get-go and they will eat healthy all their lives.

I think Sugar and Salt are overrated. That kid sure looks like he is having fun though...

Back