My first project (with picts!)

Mikey D

Registered
Ok folks!

Laugh!

Poke fun!

Say what ever ya want!

Here is the spider costume I made my kid!

Spider_Walter.JPG

Just remember..

I'm the fastest-

Busa riding,

School teaching,

Bike wrenching,

Kid raising,

Dinner cookin,

Wife pissin off,

Mutha fugger,

on the planet!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "I forgot"|1081733304 -->

Walter_spider_2.JPG

I see....interesting costume, Mikey. I'd say you did a good job on it. Is yer boy pleased with it? I'm sure he is.

BTW...ya got a real handsome boy there, Mikey. I'd be careful when he gets into his 16 and older years. Looks like he's gonna be the local heartthrob at his school, if he ain't already.

I see....interesting costume, Mikey. I'd say you did a good job on it. Is yer boy pleased with it? I'm sure he is.

BTW...ya got a real handsome boy there, Mikey. I'd be careful when he gets into his 16 and older years. Looks like he's gonna be the local heartthrob at his school, if he ain't already.
Thank you.

Walter is pretty psyched. His class is giving reports on animals in an "Open forum" Runs from 9-11 and they will all be doing it together. They're supposed to memorize their report/speech and recite it continually as parents walk around the gym

Can you guess what animal Walter selected?
tounge.gif

Heheh...lemme guess: A duck!!!

Good to see kids using their time constructively.

hehe..yup! I'm the sharpest dull knife in the drawer!

I wonder why NASA never sent my acceptance letter.....

I can just picture you sitting at yer sewing table...stitchin that costume up Mikey........makes me cringe just thinkin about it.
poke.gif
tounge.gif

If yer wife had made it, I'd say.....hey that's cool, but I just can't get over the fact that you sew.......guess I'm not that progressive, or openminded.
wink.gif
sad.gif

I can just picture you sitting at yer sewing table...stitchin that costume up Mikey........makes me cringe just thinkin about it.
poke.gif

tounge.gif

If yer wife had made it, I'd say.....hey that's cool, but I just can't get over the fact that you sew.......guess I'm not that progressive, or openminded.  
wink.gif

sad.gif
That's OK MSF.

Read the first line of your signature.
super.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif
That's OK MSF.

Read the first line of your signature.
super.gif
hehehe......point taken....point well taken!!

That looks better than the turtle costume I made my son, lol.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081780978 -->

Pullin' out the old sewing machine, huh Mikey...well, I guess I should say the new one!
smile.gif

Looks good...as soon as my oldest isn't afraid of Halloween, I'll hit you up for some help!
biggrin.gif

Pullin' out the old sewing machine, huh Mikey...well, I guess I should say the new one!
smile.gif

Looks good...as soon as my oldest isn't afraid of Halloween, I'll hit you up for some help!  
biggrin.gif
No prob VA. If I had to do it over, I'd change a bunch of stuff. Definately would be easier the second time.

And to think, I opened this expecting yer first big busa project. Hey, it's all good though. Props to ya fer bein' the kind of Dad that will actually do things like this for your kids, man. Just doesn't seem to be enough of yer kind around these days. Yer my hero, Mikey D!
super.gif

Back