My clutch is a nightmare

Shanna na

Registered
I have a 1993 mazda b2600i. When I got it it ran fine. Then I needed to replace the slave cylinder, it was shredded. Sense then the truck's clutch sometimes works and sometimes drops to the floor. I've bled the line, flushed the line, cleaned the master cylinder (which was dirty and clogged), I sealed around the fluid reservoir, and pumped the clutch pedal until I couldn't walk. What haven't I done that it could be? Dynamite in hand waiting for answer.

This is a motorcycle (Hayabusa) forum......and we do have hydraulic clutches.....

However I had one of these trucks new....never had to bleed the clutch as I traded it before it needed anything.

The master cylinder might need to be rebuilt or replaced. The line going to the clutch might need to be replaced as well especially if the MC was clogged, chances are the line is toast as well....

Funny thing, I had a B2600 1994 model from 2002 to 2018, great vehicle, I also replaced the clutch slave cyl because it was leakin due to a worn seal. It was totally reliable and I did a LOT of kms in it!
As said, replace the master cyl and go from there.

Pretty specific for a bot......
You have no idea. You are thinking in 2005 terms. I was just talking to a code developer. He had AI write a white paper for him. He said it came out absolutely perfect. He also had AI code a game. It was a simple game but nonetheless it did the work. We can expect AI to write better English than a good portion of people, and that is right now. These tools are being used on the web and they are targeting us.

You have no idea. You are thinking in 2005 terms. I was just talking to a code developer. He had AI write a white paper for him. He said it came out absolutely perfect. He also had AI code a game. It was a simple game but nonetheless it did the work. We can expect AI to write better English than a good portion of people, and that is right now. These tools are being used on the web and they are targeting us.
I guess I don't have any idea....however, the OP hasn't come back with any response...

I'm surprised they don't use a Hayabusa based query which would be more fitting as a capture tool...

I know a little about cyber-security as we had a cell in our unit which dealt with this.

Back