My Club On Tv

props on the skills.....i guess i dont have the sack for that stuff. i tried a good wheelie once on the busa. i punched it at 5 grand and the thing shot up so fast it hit my chest...after a good shorts changing i decided no way:laugh:

I love to see stunts,especially the crashes.

Help me out here Cory...you guys crash "in yer words" hundreds of times.

why dont you wear a fuggin' jacket,maybe some glubs an' pants too?

just curious, I dont give a fug if a guy wants to rash himself all up.

but seriously,why no gear...  it just dont look cool?
To answer your question, the ones of us that dont are idiots, I wear my joe rocket jacket, kevlar knuckle gloves every time I ride, Most of us do, Although I must admit, I am tempted to take it off when the weather here gets to be 115. They just happen to show most of the footage of Darius and he never wears anything.

props on the skills.....i  guess i dont have the sack for that stuff. i tried a good wheelie once on the busa. i punched it at 5 grand and the thing shot up so fast it hit my chest...after a good shorts changing i decided no way:laugh:
Been there , done that exact same thing, Big difference between ripping the throttle on a honda f4i and a busa. I did the same thing as you but at 60 mph and I have a metal plate in my wrist and 11 screws to prove it. Busa is not a stunt bike

Nice stunts. You definitiley need big ones for some of those stunts. My helmet goes off to you!!!

Good stuff. Enjoyed the show. Hey Cory I saw ya in
traffic yesterday. F.F. Mall exit, you were in the #2
lane. I went past in the fast lane splitting. (Red/Black)
Busa also.

Smooth, real smooth ...congrats
cool.gif

I love to see stunts,especially the crashes.

Help me out here Cory...you guys crash "in yer words" hundreds of times.

why dont you wear a fuggin' jacket,maybe some glubs an' pants too?

just curious, I dont give a fug if a guy wants to rash himself all up.

but seriously,why no gear...  it just dont look cool?
They just happen to show most of the footage of Darius and he never wears anything.
what the fug eh.... skin is overrated anyway....hehehehe.

Cool stunts an vid thou... keep it comin'...especially the gear-less stuff, thats my fav.

hav a good 1...RSD.

Good stuff.  Enjoyed the show.  Hey Cory I saw ya in
traffic yesterday.  F.F. Mall exit, you were in the #2
lane.  I went past in the fast lane splitting.  (Red/Black)
Busa also.
actually that wasnt me, there is another red and black, one in fairfield, unless you saw my SBF Vest on, it wasnt me. But let me know if you want to ride with me and my cousin out to sac for the sac to the bay ride on the 12th

I saw the piece and enjoyed it. The Science Channel just ran an episode about the top ten fastest machines and it started out with number 10 being the Hayabusa. It was a great show.
what were the others??
don't remember all of them,but one was a British build tank,Brit built helocopter,electric car,ssc thrust rocket car,the X-15,and the #1 fastest machine was the rocket sled at Holliman Air Force base in N.M. thats the only ones I can remember. I'm gettin' old can't remember poop.

It has been a hard week for our club, two riders went down, one while riding in formation, he is ok, the bike is totalled 03 R6, The other guy 02 gixxer 600 broke both legs doing a tank wheelie when he ran into a pole when he lost control when bringing his wheel back down. So everyone be safe out there whether you are stunting or just riding for fun.

It has been a hard week for our club, two riders went down, one while riding in formation, he is ok, the bike is totalled 03 R6, The other guy 02 gixxer 600 broke both legs doing a tank wheelie when he ran into a pole when he lost control when bringing his wheel back down. So everyone be safe out there whether you are stunting or just riding for fun.
Sorry to hear it...wishing them speedy recoveries and glad it wasn't worse...

...stunting just isn't my thing...
face7.gif

Back