My Children

Of course don't tell the boys the pictures are cute... I meant to say touch gang.
biggrin.gif

One question for ya thrasher. Whats with the canine money shots lately? other than that your kids look like boys,
biggrin.gif
since I am so keen on the obvious I feel I should go make myself look like this
face7.gif

Come on Ronny those great lookin kids arent really yours ...
rock.gif
Oh or did u mean the furry ones?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Very handsome boys!  
smile.gif

How far apart in age are they?
about 12 years apart.......

oh you probably meant in regular years not dog years huh?
smile.gif

About a year and a half apart.

And yes, the hairless ones are mine, the fury ones were fathered by someone else
biggrin.gif
I asked because I figured they were close...trying to picture my two boys in a few years...they're 22 months apart...

CUTE...CUTE...CUTE...oops...I mean HANDSOME!!!
tounge.gif

Sure those furry ones aren't yours?!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

well michelle, anyone can tell that they are about 13 inches apart. that bench is probably 40 inches across and they are pretty much sitting right next to each other, so i say a foot apart...

they both have great smiles too, where do they get that . I havent seen their dad smile yet.. ha ha.. but i imagined it when i was getting bombarded the other day...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice kids Thrasher, have you let them test ride yet?
Thanks Big Dawg

Yes, all three of my boys have been on the bike, but I think only once each.. Just kind of difficult I guess.

I totally preach full protective gear, but I cant see going out and spending $1000.00 for each kid for protective gear when they wont ride with me that much, and they will grow out of it.

And if I do take them on a ride and they didnt have protective gear and they ever got hurt, I would have a real difficult time forgiving myself...

But with that said, my youngest who is 6, I went down to the school once, brough my spare helmet and I picked him up from school. He thought that was cool and all his friends thought it was cool.

So when I picked him him, I drove slowly down the street 4 houses to where we live lol

And the other two have had short rides each.. Just a bad situation, I want to share wth them something I really enjoy but to do so I would have to be a hioprcrite and risk them getting hurt.. not worth it..

My wife has not even road with me much, and I have a leather jack and pants for her.

Oh well, long explanation for a short question
biggrin.gif

Back