My brother sent a disc full of PICS from Steamboat Springs, CO...unbelieveable!

I love Steamboat. It always amazes me just how blue the sky can get there.

Wow!!! Just wow!!!. Thanks for sharing. I love mountain biking. I used to do that a lot back in 2000-2002.
My bike. I wish I never sold it.
4355957429_0c94115a7d_o.jpg
I did about 50 miles a week from 1992 until 1996. I still have mine, sitting here next to me right now. Its where the 970 in my screen name comes from. Nice RMb, the technology sure has come a long way since the early 90's.

trek970 007.jpg

Re: My prother sent a disc full of PICS from Steamboat Springs, CO...unbelieveable!

there is this little thing out there now a days called the stampede... could be a hellova reason to road trip out there :whistle: :thumbsup:
:idea: hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Looks like he does a little of everthing, biking, climbing, skiiing.... Great shots...

I did about 50 miles a week from 1992 until 1996. I still have mine, sitting here next to me right now. Its where the 970 in my screen name comes from. Nice RMb, the technology sure has come a long way since the early 90's.

I didn't know you ride, too. I really love biking. That's what keeps me in shape. In the winter, my wife and I go to spinning class 3-4 times a week.
I also ride this one and still got it. I upgraded the wheels to Mavic Ksyrium and the crank to FSA carbon. Now, it weighs less than 17 lbs.
4357130743_6fcc82fa08_o.jpg

Wow.....................................................
Thats an ugly bug.......................:rofl:

But the pics are awesome. I'm living in the wrong place....
:thumbsup:

those are great pics mother nature at her finest
some of those picks are award winning photos your brother should submit them somewhere thanks for sharing :thumbsup::beerchug:

Back