My Book Has Finally Been Published!

The Oracle

Registered
WOO-WHOO!

Three years of struggling with details ... But, you can finally pickup a copy of my autobiography at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Borders.

Check it out (in paperback or hardcover):
Amazon.com: Survivor: One Man's Battle with HIV, Hemophilia, and Hepatitis C (9781450260305): Vaughn Ripley: Books

My eBook is also available for the Nook (or Nook application) on B&N for $7.99 ... Get it here:
Survivor, Vaughn Ripley, Download - Barnes & Noble

Note: You can download the free NOOK apps to your iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, PC, Mac, or other compatible device.

Here's a photo of the fam celebrating when it arrived at our door!

IMG_5319.JPG

Last edited:
Cool will look for it next trip to bookstore!!
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: Very good news!! Congrats, now sit back and bask in your accomplishment!! Good Job!

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Here's an excerpt from the book (page 157 in the paperback version):

"I joined Hayabusa.org days before buying my bike. Hayabusa.org is an online forum and community of Hayabusa riders and aficianodos. Around the same time that I joined so did some other folks from around the country. Andy, Bill, Keith, and Ben all bought a Hayabusa at about the same time as me ..."

Free plug! hehehe.
:beerchug:

Ordered mine through Amazon, for those that don't know Vaughn was a regular here for many many years, very active... I would put him the 3rd generation of org members...

good for you vaughn, wish you were still posting up..

cap

Back