My baby is 16 today!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Please help me wish my baby a happy birthday.

Colt, then and now

ForumRunner_20120611_090127.png

ForumRunner_20120611_090156.png

View attachment ForumRunner_20120611_085754.png

View attachment ForumRunner_20120611_085807.png

ForumRunner_20120611_090127.png

ForumRunner_20120611_090156.png

Happy B- Day young man..Now take moms bike out for a spin...???.it's your birthday and you can do what you want to....:laugh:

Thanks guys.

I just notice....his baby picture looks like a mug shot ...:laugh: He was a bigun that's fo sho. And sorry for the double post of the pictures. I can't seem to correct it.

Dawn, you know the car commercial where the dad is instructing his young girl in the car seat, and all of a sudden she's an adult?

You never stop seeing them as that little baby you held in your arms. I get it.

Happy Birthday Colt!!! :cheerleader:

Handsome young man you have there Dawn...wow, time is flying by isn't it? :banghead:

Dawn, you know the car commercial where the dad is instructing his young girl in the car seat, and all of a sudden she's an adult?

You never stop seeing them as that little baby you held in your arms. I get it.

He's down at the DMV with Randy getting his Drivers license as we speak. Actually he doesn't have to take the driving test since he did it during drivers Ed....Which I think is TOTALLY unfair.:banghead:

You guys are lucky with a boy, you've only gotta look out for one penis, I've got to watch out for them ALL...

You guys are lucky with a boy, you've only gotta look out for one penis, I've got to watch out for them ALL...

It would be easier if these girls weren't all over him like a bad rash. Sometimes I think I might have to beat them off with a stick. :banghead:

BlondeOnaBusa said:
We can start a support group.

16 yr old boys that drive and the parents who love them. :laugh:

I cried watching my son drive away the day he got his dl. He is 22 now and if doesn't get any easier:down:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back