My 2011Busa

But yes, that’s the real world data we were looking for. But 200 300 400hp bikes..... turboed launch controls high boost. Just ride safe 1 rotor or 2

u want as much stopping power as u can reasonably get... we shouldnt be negatively impacting our street machines braking performance... and if u only have ONE caliper up front.. u better pray to god nothing happens with that one caliper OR line going to the caliper....

Sorry buddy, but stopped praying to that guy awhile back. One primary line regardless of 1 caliper or 12.... if she goes she goes

Think there could be some good debate here. With good brakes, calipers, tire and pads. There is a point there the tire is going to lock up. Can you get there with one caliper? But it works twice as hard and are you going to get brake fade twice as fast ?
Racers spend thousands trying to save weight and never once saw one caliper on a gp bike.
When I first thought about it I wanted to reply 1x2=2 twice as good as one. The brakes on the busa suck it’s a lot of weight to slow down. I would never go to one.

But comparing a gp bike to a street bike isn’t apples to apples is it? But yes I agree the debate is there. But to criticize 1 rotor, is like judging choice of turbo or tuner

Why "stop" at the front wheel, when for only $25 you can also get rid of all that weight in the back by
using a rear caliper delete spacer . . .

rear caliper delete spacer.jpg

:thumbsup:

But comparing a gp bike to a street bike isn’t apples to apples is it? But yes I agree the debate is there. But to criticize 1 rotor, is like judging choice of turbo or tuner
I think your questioning the function and performance of something I think looking at perfesionals. Is a fair comparision. If their is a lighter more efficient way they would do it $$ is not a barrier.

Bad tuners blow things up all the time. Good tuners don’t not sure I understand the comparision.

Back