Murderedout07's Turbo Busa Featured in ssb Magazine (superstreetbike.com) *Video*

Awesome that means I know two people that made the mag this month! The grudge 1k is a friend of mine

Thanks for all the props guys! They were very big for pushing me to call out the lambos. They were set and ready to shut down a highway here in Texas for us to run on, but the owner of the 600hp bike did not want to push the bike that hard.

SSB has talked to me about building them a comparible bike for this race to take place. If I do it will be a gen 2 ultra, on E85 with close to stock compression. It will be a roll race monster.

Well why build a big bad HP monster if you never are going to push it. That's pretty sure cool that they were going to shut down highway for that race to take place.

Murderedout07;2986193 but the owner of the 600hp bike did not want to push the bike that hard.[/QUOTE said:
But I will, and mine will make more hp! Who cares if it blows up, I have another engine laying around.....:laugh:

Thanks got busa.

I don't think mines gonna be able to run this year, I just grenaded 4th gear at the track last night. Falls out of gear in the upper rpms. :-(

Back