Mrs. T-Rex

Sir T Rex

Registered
Well, she did it. Mrs T-Rex is now......Mrs. T-Rex RN, BSN. She is now a nurse! Its was a hard and tuff road, but she did it and I am so proud of her... And the first question she asked me is.....What color Hayabusa do you want? Then she changed it and said..."lets get a house first, unless you really want another bike"...so you know what my answer is....lol

07 Hayabusa...lol

Congrats to the both of you! So what color 07?
rock.gif

Congratz to the wife !! Mine is working on the same , right now . I can't wait !!

Congrats to her! It takes a special person to do that kind of work. My wife got her license in 1995 and now works in hospice. They are VERY underpaid!

congrats!!!!
super.gif
get the house first. I may get flamed here, but get the house and a used project busa.

congrats again!!!!!

Congrates Mrs T-Rex!!!!

After you buy the house to put the Busa in.. what color you going to get?

congrats to the whole family
bowdown.gif
...my mom went back to school when i was 13 to get her RN degree and it is rough on the whole family when that is going on...she and my sister, who is also an RN, work in dialysis units now

May I ask (since I've been thinking about going back to school), how long does it take to beome a RN if I attended school part-time? Do U feel being 40 (male) soon is too late? Give me honest opinions please. Im a man of reality...not a dreamer. If U feel Im hi-jacking this post please let me know so I can start a new one. I just felt I ask here since many of U have first hand experience being with someone who persued this career. Thanks.

Congrats to your wife!!!

And can't wait to see pics of the new house.
biggrin.gif

To Kroozer: it's never too late. If you're holding down a job and raising a family, it's a lot harder but it is NOT too late, no matter what.

--Wag--

Back