Motorhead, shifter please...

OB_ZXALAN

Registered
MHEAD, I am interested in purchasing a shifter(ignition kill) from you. I am sure it will be based on a HS 2 but I want to know how you will activate it. Brake light switch? Micro switch? If you can build a reliable, sturdy, consistant shifting system with full instructions and a "durable" switch I will buy one right now and 4 or 5 of my friends will want them too. Name your price and let me know. PS 3 is just too expensive. HS 2 is just too cheesy and I know I'd break that switch. "It has to be fabricated" Says Dale, I want one that installs easy and has a proven mounting location for the activating switch. You make em, we'll buy em.

Alan

mine is not based at all of the hs2 and uses a roller wheel switch to activate it not the unreliable spring set up 150 plus shipping get me firm orders cause i'm makin them next week and want to make sure i make enough.i'll post some pics on my site in a day or 2

[This message has been edited by THE MOTORHEAD (edited 30 June 2000).]

I'd like to see the Pics but DEFINETLY put me down for one! You now take credit cards right? Discover? LET ME KNOW, I am ready!

Back