Motorcycle Speeding

That was awesome, scary though, maybe a Ghostrider 3
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130822899 -->

he was only going 45 but the speedo was off because of a gearing changed so it looked like he was moving. Also the closer you zoom in the camera the faster it makes you look.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That guy was hauling but like said above some scary moments.
wow.gif

laugh.gif

one word: speedo healer. Wait, that's two words unless you live in Arkansas....

speedo says fast but the video does shows it.

does anyone know how to save the file?
Sometimes in streaming media, the file is hosted in a location and to find that just [right click] and go to [properties]. Under location copy the url. Open your windows media player and select [open url], paste the copied url and the video will play. From there just clcik on [file] in the menu and select [save as] presto! you have the video file :-)
thanks
I notice the trick is to go to the home page where you have all the links to the original video.

not a clue what it is.i was thinkin zx12 but i really dont know.cool vid though.are the digital speedos accurate?
Isn't it a Honda (perhaps a 1000RR) it looks like its got the electronic steering damper on the triple clamp.

The speedo was saying 290kmph, but the video just doesn't look like he's going that fast. does anyone else get that impression too?

As soon as you see the numbers climbing like that you have to start looking for the km/hr because the sound of the exhaust doesn't make you think that it is mph

Yea he has got a serious deathwish riding into other lanes around corners like that. Not to mention he almost bit it when he brought the front wheel down. Good video though!  
smile.gif
ahmen to that. Between running wide on several turns, I was just waiting for him to eat it, when he SLAMMED the front end down !!
wow.gif
rock.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

Guy has ballz! What a run! Wish I could have seen the face of the driver he passed.

Thats a cool video. I wouldn't want to buy that bike used though. It was hardly under 10,000RPM through the whole video.
He was wringing that bikes neck
wow.gif
wide open and clutch fanning to get maximum velocity. Now the torque monster of a Busa wouldn't even be straining lol. Plus he was running in KPH not MPH....but still a very fast, very scary looking ride. He about ate concrete barrier coming off one of his wheelies
wow.gif
Must be one of those crazy Brits
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

wow.gif

Back