Motobatt battery went bad

The cigarette adapter to my older Garmin GPS draws enough power to kill my truck battery if the vehicle sits for a week. If you wire something like that into your bike, make sure you connect to a wire that switches off power instead of connecting directly to the hot lead of the battery.

The cigarette adapter to my older Garmin GPS draws enough power to kill my truck battery if the vehicle sits for a week. If you wire something like that into your bike, make sure you connect to a wire that switches off power instead of connecting directly to the hot lead of the battery.

Yea mine to it just killed my truck battery 2 days ago and the gps wasn't even on, the cigarette adapter was just plugged in

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

GET A BATTERY TENDER!!!! If you own a bike it's mandatory to have a tender. Once you get one your batteries will start lasting 5-10years.

GET A BATTERY TENDER!!!! If you own a bike it's mandatory to have a tender. Once you get one your batteries will start lasting 5-10years.

I would but I dont have electricity in the barracks parking lot to hook it up to at night... :poke:

there is a recall on the rectifier for diff yr suzuki ,, check it out i am sure that is the problem ,, says it will drain batt and wile rideing may make the bike cut out ,, couseing crash

i say if you have not had it replaced call your dealer and get it done ,,, got mine in the mail two day ago called they will call me back when the part come in and get it down to replace it

Get one of those $200 light weight ones.....I wonder how good those are? I could use one for my project 05

I have one, it is 360CCA and light as hell. The bike cranks faster than it has ever before, and i am happy with it.

I would like to give the moto batt a try but the shipping fees are going to kill me for it.

Back