More problems in IL?

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
Just when you thought you had heard it all about corrupt Illinois politics. I'm of the opinion this will not go unchecked but I am not sure what action will be taken either.

Rolland Burris, the one appointed to fill Obama's US Senate seat has come out and admitted he was solicited for cash after telling an impeachment panel a different story. I'm thinking he should be charged with perjury!

Illinois GOP leader calls on Sen. Burris to resign

It is time that the people say enough is enough and start holding politicians accountable for their words and actions. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I don't care which party they are affiliated with, they should get what is coming to them for such actions. This is unacceptable as far as I am concerned, always has been, always will be.

What is sad is that some people just don't care and will defend this guy because of party affiliation etc.

Sad state of affairs when stuff like this is the norm rather than the exception!

Quote:

It is time that the people say enough is enough and start holding politicians accountable for their words and actions. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I don't care which party they are affiliated with, they should get what is coming to them for such actions. This is unacceptable as far as I am concerned, always has been, always will be.

Well said and agree completely. I rant about this all the time because the more they get away with the harder change becomes.

Term limits for Congress should be the first step.

r8

you know what this admission was about right? Blaggo is going to start spilling the beans like a kid grounded for a month.... (he will then die a mysterious death before he can fully spill his guts)

This is a 1st post for me in these STUPID political threads and will also be the last..

Why is it always the same members in these threads.. I mean C'mon we get enough of this crap on TV yet the same members just keep whining.. I mean isn't there a Republican forum somewhere?

I mean this is Hayabusa.org NOT Republicans.com..

rant over..

Back