More pics some close ups and my home built pipes

Jimmy_Lee

Registered
Just got finished with my pipes believe it or not your stock mid pipes are stuffed with baffles and fiberglass!!!!! i cut mine down and here are some cloes up of the paint
Leave feed back pos. or neg.
JJ

b34777349.jpg

b34777851.jpg

b34778382.jpg

Looks good. What about loss of back pressure and its affects on perfomance?

I just put the power commander on today too so teh performance is better also added k&n but these things sound insane..very loud but clean!! i like em and the best part is they were free!!!!!! thanks for the input!!
JJ

Galaxy silver with a candy black topcoat it really looks black most of the time but where the camera adjusts for light it shows teh candy.......it usually does this only under street lights...........thanks!

I can't remember who did this, but didn't thrasherfox do the same thing with his pipes?
rock.gif
It was someone here, but for the life of me.... I can't remember who.

bike looks sick,how much over stock is your swingarm?
will the bike be hard to tune now with the shorter pipes? they look kewl...

the bike wasnt hard to tune but it sounds insane it has a very clean sound but its super loud and those are bolt on extensions with 2-10 opt. its set about 7 in over but the chain has stretched quitea bit so i would comfortably say its about 8 over the only thing is the idle it kinda kdles rough but still accellerates good no missing or lag.thanks for the input!!
JJ

Back