More idiots

DAB

Registered
Anyone who did this to my kid would automatically be a guest of my "extreme beating to within an inch of their life" party.

4 Arrested After 'Branding' Party In Hayden

(AP) CRAIG, Colo. Four people, including 3 juveniles, faced criminal charges for their alleged roles in an unsupervised party where some Hayden High School students were branded.

Police said 18-year-old Willie Najera of Hayden was charged with menacing and assault with a deadly weapon.

Charges against the juveniles were not being released.

Najera and the younger suspects were accused of using heated wire hangers to brand a group of male Hayden High students. Some were left permanently scarred.

Hayden police Chief Jody Lenahan said at the time that some of the older boys decided to brand the other boys and that some were willing. He said those that weren't (willing) were held down.

Amen, brutha! Perhaps their punishment should be to strap THEM down and brand their nuts!

sad.gif
Good grief, can't kids find other things to occupy their time?!

Aaahhh...Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.......
Oop's wrong time of the year...
However, I agree. Roast their nuts and then roast the parents nuts, and then round up the Politically correct School Board
A-holes and roast their nuts...

David

idiots with nothing better to do....however when i was about 10. a friend and i made had a clubhouse inside his house. all the kids on the street wanted to join. we came up with the idea that if you wanted to join, you would have to get a faceful of my friends dads dirty drawers with skidmarks
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
man, those were some good times
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I know of initiation pranks but branding I don't know whats becoming of the kids nowadays I think I know, its the parents that don't teach or discipline their kids for shid

I would be willing to bet they got the idea from the scene in the movie Jarhead..

wagers? wagers?

can you say car battery to the testicles
AAAssjani.gif
Lets have a nut roast
mad.gif
and one of them was 18?...unreal....this is why I have always said that there should be a mandatory 2 year hitch for all 18 year olds in the military...if that don't square his but away then prison it will be.

Wow! So that is what bored people do! I'm glad I'm not bored!
tounge.gif

I wonder what kind of car the parents of the boys who were branded against their will are going to buy with the money from the lawsuit? Or, maybe pay off the house. Or, retire...

neuter the parents...obviously incapable.

kids that age can usually be re-wired ....if not, thats why we have jails...where they too will be neutered.
you gotta nip that family tree at the root.

Lock em up and trow away the key. These people are obviously brainless f*&kwits who have no place in civilised society.
rock.gif

Thats just crazy, my 12 year old has more common sense than that........I hope, or I would introduce him to my size 12!

Speed

Back