More 08 PICS

the tale looks like a "VW beetle's tale..." wrong move I think...
all_coholic.gif

These pics show that rear of the bike mimics the front of the bike’s headlight and turn signals. Hmmm….. Starting to grow on me. That’s not good…

I think the new busa looks rad!

They kept the old style and brought in something new! How can we say the guys at the S plant were not thinking about the future?

it may need more than a undertail. im thinking the customizers out there should be looking into rear fender replacement
crazy.gif

(ambulldog @ Jul. 01 2007,03:26) it may need more than a undertail. im thinking the customizers out there should be looking into rear fender replacement
crazy.gif
Exactly - the rear has WAY too much going on for the simple lines this bike should have.

It's like they ignored the after market effort on '99-'07 to clean it up from what it was.

I agree that a complete new tail section is in order. Somebody out there is going to make a ton of money selling it too.

(PaceMaster @ Jul. 01 2007,10:05) Put a clear tailight lense on it and you can't tell if it's coming or going..........      
guns.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Everybody who think this bike is way too different, will like it in a near future. The hayabusa was different too in the early days. Now it's hate it or leave it as is this one.

The gauges are great. Can't remember of a bike with better ones...

The rear reminds me of the ZZR 1100.

biggrin.gif

Here's a quick photoshop of the rear end, with darkened taillight, light smoke on the signal's, and mudflap removed. Its a little better...

08rear2.jpg

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jul. 01 2007,00:07) I love the front. hate the ass.... Like two different people designed front and rear.
Underseat exhaust with two outlets in place of those directionals would be much better.

As far as I can see on those pictures swingarm remains the same.
Nice work Vic! I was just loading up photobucket when I saw you beat me to it...
laugh.gif

As for the undertail exhausts, people I've talked to who have them say they have heat issues and get tired of smelling gas from the negative air pressure behind the bike swirling it up around them...
crazy.gif

i was at the dealers today and they decided to drop the price as of tody on 07 busa to 40,000 dhs or 10869 dollars. looks nice the 08 but im not sure of the back

It looks like the tail section was designed with a big tire kit in mind . With a 240-300 that wouldn't look too bad . But a Hayabusa running a 190/50/17 needs clean lines and functionality . We went from speed inspired to Pimp my ride over night .

tail_lights.JPG

Man, I'm sorry but that sh.. is pure "D" ugly! Suzuki came all this way from the early 90's just to jack up things again! If you guys would like, I will tell the man himself, that they "F up " the looks!

Is it just me or does the bulges on the sides of the rear that hold the turn signals look like the are bolted on and not actually molded onto the tail? If that was true (maybe it will be) someone could make a smooth filler panel to clean up the lines quite a bit.
rock.gif

not impressed with the rear! the front is o.k. at best! my (1st gen. ) has still got it. major let down from the suzuki designers.

Im very happy with everything I saw on that slideshow.. Loving the new colors on the 1000 too..

I think an 08 blue/gold busa may be in my near future....

Back