Monty Python fans

Thanks.

I grew up in the UK and during my formative years Monty Python was like a religion to me. It fundamentally changed my sense of humor into the warped, bizarre specimen it is today.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|DAB
Reason for Edit: "Dinsdale"|1128521383 -->

oh boy, ere we go.....

Norman Is your wife a...goer...eh? Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more...know what I mean?
Him I beg your pardon?
Norman Your wife...does she, er, does she 'go' - eh? eh? eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Say no more.
Him Well, she sometimes goes, yes.
Norman I bet she does. I bet she does. I bet she does. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge.
Him I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you.
Norman Follow me. Follow me. I like that. That's good. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh? (elbow gesture; rubs it)
Him Are you trying to sell something?
Norman Selling, selling. Very good. Very good. (hand tilting quickly) Oh, wicked. Wicked. You're wicked. Eh? Know what I mean. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. (leaning over to him, making eye gesture; speaks slowly) Say...no...more. (leans back as if having imparted a great secret)
Him But...
Norman (stops him with finger which he lays alongside nose; gives slight tap) Your wife is she, eh... is she a sport. Eh?
Him She likes sport, yes!
Norman I bet she does, I bet she does!

figured you jokers would like it.
smile.gif

And one of my personal favorites " The Larch"

Which is faster, the Busa, or the Ninja? The Ninj No! the Busaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni ah thats enough

"Let's not argue and bicker about who killed who. This is a wedding. It's supposed to be a happy occasion".

Back