Monterey CA Bike Night

06MontereyBusa

Registered
Its been a while since I have been on this board, last time I was here I had some of you super helpful people trouble shoot a gear shifting problem I was having. Turns out after 800 dollars in labor alone, to find the problem it was exactly the one you guys said it would be. A bent shift fork.

On a different topic, I thought I would throw out a invite to anyone interested.

My wife puts together a bike night for our area. I thought I would post it for anyone that might be in or around the bay area.

We usualy invite all the local rider clubs, and its fun to meet fellow riders and talk about bikes.

The last few we have had where over 150 bikes.

This time we are going to have a Stunt show, vendors, BBQ and the Laguna Seca Girls taking pictures with the guys. Laguna Seca is one of our sponsers and we raffle off race tickets.

We are going to have a raffle for items that the vendors donate, helmets, jackets and what not and all the proceeds go to The Stanford Childrens Hospital.

So if your in the Monterey Area and want to stop by.
Its going to be in the Embessy Suites in Seaside CA, 4-7 pm on March 28th. If your comming from far away, Embessy Suites is going to have discounted rooms for those of you who don't want to drive back late.
I think it might be cool if some fellow busa riders came, im usualy the only one.
Anyway just throwing it out there. Have a good one.

do they have a place to securily store your bike ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well during the event we all park together, but after the event its your typical hotel parking. But if you have ever been to Monterey the only thing you really need to worry about in our town is a rogue sea gull crapping on it. Known as "Monterey Snow".

Back