Monetizing YouTube videos?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I got an email from YouTube saying my Acct/videos were eligible to be monetized and that I can earn money from them by allowing YouTube to place ads on my video page. Hmmmm? Is anyone doing this or done it? What amount of money are they talking about?
Im not expecting to get rich but just curious about it as I've never heard of it or been offered it?

If I do this I may need y'all to click on a few ads for me. :)

It could be a scam Saiid I've never received anything like that...

I have had that offer a few times Blanca and even emailed some of the other video posters to see what the monetary payments might be...nickel? pennies? No responses from them...I have one video that has over 100,000 hits and it could have started earning at 20,000. I would like to know also.

Skydivr it's legit. I logged into YouTube and it took me to an area where I can choose which videos to allow them to place ads on. I'm just curious to see if anyone else has done it yet?

Yeah I'm thinking if I do I can get the org members to click on the ads and make me rich a penny at a time :)

Yes, Saiid, it is legit. You'll have to open a Google Adsense account, but that's no big deal and you'll get instructions for it.

The morning after the April 27 tornado outbreak, I went to look for TwoBrothersBusa (an EF4 went down his road). I shot this video as I left his house. Anyway, I got the same type of email. It's made about $25 so far. Not much, but I shot the video to raise awareness about the situation, not to make money. I also have a couple of other videos on my other channel with ads, but this is the only one that sees much action.

I'm sure there are a few people with hugely popular channels who make quite a bit of money, but I don't think one or two videos with ads will do it. Good luck!

Did you ever find out any further details~?~

Chatanooga, how do they send it to you, a deposit into your google account or something similar~?~

I make about $120 a month off youtube videos.

It's crap I wanted to post anyway, so the money is a bonus, not my motivating factor..

Channel Views: 50,000
Total Upload Views: 4,000,000

Back