Mods to Isabella

sweet bike... mods look great! i got the same handlebars as well, in silver, not yet installed... still enjoying mine stock for short while, except for new screen!

- The Alan Parsons Project - Hawkeye[/url]

that's a wee tune for you cblast. awesome bike. someday crashed his right outside my house about 3 years ago. it was all done up with termignoni stuff and the like. he had tied some baggage on to the tail piece, and it somehow worked itself under and locked the wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all so much for the positive responses! When I got her all done and I took the pics, I wasn't sure anyone else would "get it", ya know. I love her and it feels good to know that others see in her what I knew was there and just had to bring out. Thanks! :beerchug:

Dude!

You Suck!!!!!!

I bought a 1098 yesterday and have SHI* LOADS of stuff to do and you just made me drool!

Thanks for support about 6 months ago when you gave me the 200 word reason you love the Duc (you should have gotten a commission from the sale), mine has a ways to go but one day..... it'll be pretty and bad a** just like Isabella!

Hats Off Bro:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

you should pull your sprocket and the piece that holds the sprocket off and send it to me for powder coating so it can match those wheels

Dude!

You Suck!!!!!!

I bought a 1098 yesterday and have SHI* LOADS of stuff to do and you just made me drool!

Thanks for support about 6 months ago when you gave me the 200 word reason you love the Duc (you should have gotten a commission from the sale), mine has a ways to go but one day..... it'll be pretty and bad a** just like Isabella!

Hats Off Bro:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WOOT! Post pics! I can't wait to see her! When you decide to do an exhaust, trust me, just go straight to the full Termi system. You will end up there anyway and you can avoid doing what I did and pouring a boatload of cash that could have been spent on CF down the drain! Good choice brother! :thumbsup: :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

you should pull your sprocket and the piece that holds the sprocket off and send it to me for powder coating so it can match those wheels

Thank you for the offer, I am waiting on a red 520 chain and Ti sprockets as we speak. Should be here Monday, Teusday at the latest. I will post pics with the conversion once it is installed. :beerchug:

Just got back from a 1 tank ride, Whoo HOO! Hard third gear power wheelies at about 80-90 mph without hesitation! Took her up to about 160 on one long straight, still pulling hard, nice and stable. No trouble getting her to spin coming out of second gear corners, did a little tire buffing today that's for sure. My buddy just bought a yellow 1098 so we had to take her out and let her eat a little. He traded in an RC-51 and a Z1000 to get her and he is so smitten right now. He could not quit laughing at how effortlessly we were cornering at high angle and ripping up the twisties. It is so contagious to ride with someone new to Ducati's, the enthusiasm level today was high! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I know, I know, he needs a new jacket, like NOW! :laugh:

DSC01193.JPG

Oh crap, and looking at that pic, I still have to take my christmas lights down! Don't anyone tell the wife! I will have 'em down by easter, promise. :laugh:

Some very nice Duc's here, wow, very cool guys, must be fun to take a bike like that into the corners with the suspensions they have. :thumbsup:

WOOT! Post pics! I can't wait to see her! When you decide to do an exhaust, trust me, just go straight to the full Termi system. You will end up there anyway and you can avoid doing what I did and pouring a boatload of cash that could have been spent on CF down the drain! Good choice brother! :thumbsup: :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
The full Arrow system is very nice too.
cblast, did you need the DP ECU to get rid of the check engine light when you ditched the servo in the stock system?

Last edited:
The full Arrow system is very nice too.
cblast, did you need the DP ECU to get rid of the check engine light when you ditched the servo in the stock system?

Yes, that was a big part of the decision to go Termi, that engine code throws errors that can put the bike in "safe" mode, which means no revving over 5000rpm. better to just get the right race ecu with the termi system and let 'er rip! :thumbsup:

I heard there is another way to "trick" the stock ECU, but none of my 1098 friends have found one that works.

Yeah, I did it, you pull of the cables that run the valve and than you install screws in the servo at the same contact points that the valve would normally stop its rotation at. It works, but on this supermodel it just looks ghetto. You cant be cheap with an italian mistress. :laugh::thumbsup:

well just shoot me a pm if you want any work done i'm always available i work 7 days a week. turn around time on those 2 parts would be 1-2 days

As pretty as ever she is....just get her in shape for the Stampede Pauly Walnuts:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Back