Mirrors

Cipher Complete

Registered
I am switching to GSXR mirrors. I have seen numerous aftermarket mirrors, as well as priced OEMs. Am I better of to spend the cash and get OEMs, or are the aftermarkets just as good. I assume I will also have to order the GSXR mounting bolts, and little rubber doo hickeys that go between the fairing and the mirror. Any input would be quite beneficial. And for the record, This is hands down the best and most helpful site I have ever been a part of.
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I hate to say it but you need to do a search or maybe someone who has done this mod will read your post. I don't have any information of use. I have seen numerous post about people doing this. I hate the turn signals in the new ones. I think that sux.

I got aftermarket mirrors after my "get off" a few years ago. Emgo's work great or at least as well as the OEM's.

Chris

Personally I like the OEM mirrors better than any aftermarket or other bike mirrors. But, you might go to a local Suz dealer and look at the GSXR and measure the hole distances and such. Or, I know someone on here has done this so just wait and see  
beerchug.gif

Make sure you check the dates, some of the websites might have changed names by now

I did a search on "mirrors" "topic titles" "older" "beginning" and got 11 hits. Good Luck
super.gif

I have after market mirrors (fits Hayabusa and GSXR). They work great and the spacing is the same for both models. I think I used the stock bolts and they worked perfectly.

EMGO is better then GSXR one IMO. They have convex mirrors and that makes huge difference. Less vibrations and they already came with rubber pieces. Mounting bolts could be reused buy I`d recommend aftermarket alien bolts you can buy at Ace hardware.

Aren`t you the one who asked me about mirrors before?

I have aftermarket GSXR1K mirrors I purchased from fleabay. At first with the stock mirrors I could see my shoulder, then with the 1" extensions I could see a little bit behind me. Then with the GSXR mirrors and the spacers all was good. The ones I have are from 05 model year and they cost somewhere around $65.

10_29_06_Pics_009__Medium_.jpg

Back