Mileage update

One or two more outings should do it. :thumbsup:

104BF877-023E-49D0-832B-041BF7BBC508-8417-000003243282C86D.jpg

That nuts! lol. Has any busa hit 100k mark? Maybe you should hit up Suzuki maybe they'd want to make an ad with your bike showing the busa's reliability.

At this years Busa Stampede Scar's '08 Gen 2 Busa hit 126,000 Miles on the odometer. Amazing to me all the miles other Busa Pilots can put on their Busa per year. Here in Canada my best season yet has been 7500 miles in about 7 months of riding.

GET OFF THE FORUM!! RIDE!! SUNDAY?? Are you getting weak on us? Your the type of guy that wakes up at 3AM and says Ohhhh I think I will take a 900 mile ride this morning.

Get out there and lets see that 100,000,0:thumbsup:

Most of all ride safe!!

Keep em clicking~:beerchug:

At this years Busa Stampede Scar's '08 Gen 2 Busa hit 126,000 Miles on the odometer. Amazing to me all the miles other Busa Pilots can put on their Busa per year. Here in Canada my best season yet has been 7500 miles in about 7 months of riding.

Hi Dean!
Missed you this year! Glad to see you are getting the smileage in!
I have 50,000+ miles on the '09's (between the 2) and have not been very active in my riding lately.

Jesse!
Keep it up, that's only a morning more for you to hit the 100K!
It will take me another 2 yrs to get there at this rate. Kudos to you!

Ride safe and sage, my brothers!
Bubba

Red , i have one word for you - Respect.:bowdown:
Great going buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks!!!:beerchug:

GET OFF THE FORUM!! RIDE!! SUNDAY?? Are you getting weak on us? Your the type of guy that wakes up at 3AM and says Ohhhh I think I will take a 900 mile ride this morning.

Get out there and lets see that 100,000,0:thumbsup:

Most of all ride safe!!

Keep em clicking~:beerchug:
:laugh:
Those days are over. Wife got a new job last January and our schedule just won't allow me to do it anymore.

Half a day? :dunno:
This guy is rider teased after an Iron But Meet wanting to start over after waiting hours for others to finish:rofl:
:laugh:
Jesse!
Keep it up, that's only a morning more for you to hit the 100K!
It will take me another 2 yrs to get there at this rate. Kudos to you!

Ride safe and sage, my brothers!
Bubba
Thanks! Be safe, too :beerchug:

Sleepless, one more ride and you will have a lot of zeros. Congrats.
Thanks!:beerchug:

Back