middle finger

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
a quick question. what's up with the middle finger display for photo sessions? i see some good looking folks with this and was wondering what's it all about? anybody??

we're number one :cheerleader:

depends on my mood you either get the james dio sign, the middle finger, the piece sign, or me picking my nose if I wasn't ready :whistle:

it is honestly a term of endearment around the MnG's! I have probably shot just about as many birds as anyone... (no license necessary) :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Commuta_Busa has it right.... we're just saying you are #1!!!!

Mr Biscuit is also correct.... it's a term of endearment between friends.... :laugh:

WC_Num1.jpg

Last edited:
a quick question. what's up with the middle finger display for photo sessions? i see some good looking folks with this and was wondering what's it all about? anybody??

Agreed...never understood the reasoning for it myself. I've seen a lot of teenagers doing it (trying to act rebellious I guess) but not sure why the adults haven't grown out of that one yet.

Those were his "Pia" lights... find his thread on the endurance runs..

Not PIAA.... these are Hella Micro DE HID Driving Lamps.

But I do run a set of fairly serious PIAA HID Driving Lamps on my FJR, since I am forever riding this bike through some very heavy deer country at night:

ICanNowSeeThruTime.jpg

It's just camaraderie among friends. Believe it or not. Lighten up up there! :D

--Wag--

Back