Mid West MnG Attendance sheet

Dennis can I pitch a tent in the back yard? Trying to make last minute plans....
:-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Okay.. I'm coming into St. Louis on July 22 (but staying with my dad).. I'll be riding to your house Dennis on whatever day the action is supposed to go down.. lol .. I don't know if I'll be spending the night there.. depends on if I feel ike riding back over the river or if I can sleep at my Uncle's house. I'm heading back home on the 31st... Hope this helps... LOL

yay:thumbsup: your coming.

Riding down probably leaving Friday AM sometime. Whats your plan?

Well....I had planned on riding down myself, but blew out my knee in an alumni football game on Saturday. Had surgery yesterday, so I'm OUT! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Safe travels.

Well....I had planned on riding down myself, but blew out my knee in an alumni football game on Saturday. Had surgery yesterday, so I'm OUT! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Safe travels.

Ouchie, So sorry to hear that. Prayers sent for speedy recovery. You can still come down in the cage if you want and just hang out. :thumbsup:

Ouchie, So sorry to hear that. Prayers sent for speedy recovery. You can still come down in the cage if you want and just hang out. :thumbsup:

Thanks! If my mood changes, I just may hobble down in the cage...but I'm pretty down about not being able to ride my baby for what may be the rest of the season. Seeing all those pretty bikes, none of which would be mine, may do more damage to my psyche than help. :tantrum:

hey dennis i'm not going to be able to make this got to much going on around here but planning on a trip to eureka this fall so see you all then

Trish are you guys sure you are up for this still? And yes I am asking you because I don't trust Dennis to answer truthfully.......

I guess Im out. Im going to be busy that weekend, Im still trying to work it out, but I dont think its going to happen, Sorry, I really wanted to go:banghead:

Back